1. Angulation for improved restorative outcomes
• All instrumentation is diameter specific and designed to work with the exact dimensions of Zimmer Biomet Dental Certain and Prevail® Implants and Navigator Master Tubes to provide accurate control of instrument and implant angulation.
2. Hex Orientation for immediate provisionalization
• Allows the laboratory to pour a preoperative master cast and orient the implant analogs as the implants will be positioned on the day of surgery, to support immediate provisionalization.
3. Depth control for security when working near vital anatomy
• Drills are depth-specific with definitive depth stops for precise osteotomy preparation. There is no need for adjustable depth control measures, loops, calipers or looking for the right line.
4. Position for soft-tissue maintenance
• Provides accuracy of pre-planning and implant placement for appropriate implant spacing in multiple-unit cases and with neighboring dentition, while supporting the option of minimally invasive (flapless) surgery as well as the delivery of a laboratory-made provisional prosthesis immediately following implant placement.
ZBINST1260 - Certain Implant System Product Catalog
Download PDF file below
ZB0386 - The Navigator System for Guided Surgery Guided Implant Treatment Brochure
ZBINST1082 - The Navigator® System Model-Based Surgery Manual
Video: A guided solution from the treatment plan to the implant placement
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0386 REV B 12/19 ©2019 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.