The Tapered SwissPlus Implant is designed to be placed at tissue level in a one-stage surgical procedure. The fluted machined neck functions as the transmucosal extension of the implant receiving the prosthetic component of the restoration. The MTX® micro-textured titanium portion of the implant which includes the threaded area is placed subcrestally.
The Tapered SwissPlus Implant System Has The Following Advantages:
• Only one surgical procedure is required, saving time for the clinician.
• The elimination of a second-stage surgery means less trauma for the patient.
• The clinician is able to monitor the osseointegration process more effectively by having access to the implant from time of surgery.
• The soft tissue heals around the implant collar from time of implant placement eliminating the need for additional incisions or a second-stage healing period.
• The implant includes a Surgical Cover Screw and comes preattached to a proprietary Fixture Mount/Transfer that is used for insertion, impression making and as a full contour final abutment.
Download PDF file below
ZBINST0051 - SwissPlus® Implant Technique Manual
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Locator® is a trademark of Zest IP Holdings, LLC. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0186 REV B 05/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.