Preservation By Design®
T3 Implant is Designed to Deliver Aesthetic Results Through Tissue Preservation
Contemporary hybrid surface provided by complex multi-surface topography
• Coarse and Fine Micron Surface Features Create an Average Mean Surface Roughness Value of 1.4 μm in the Threaded Portion of the Implant.14
Seal integrity provided by a stable and tight implant/abutment interface
• A stable, tight implant/abutment interface minimizes abutment micromotion and reduces potential microleakage.15
Integrated platform switching - Bone remodeling with integrated platform switching
• Integrated platform switching medializes the implant/abutment junction (IAJ) inward, creating a biologic width between connective tissue and the IAJ, helping to maintain bone levels.20
ZBINST1260 - Certain Implant System Product Catalog
Download PDF file below
ZBINST0003 - EMEA
ZBINST0034 - LATAM
ZBINST0049 - Drilling Protocol 4 mmØ T3® Tapered Implant
14. Gubbi P††, Towse R††, Quantitative and qualitative characterization of various dental implant surfaces. Poster Presentation P421: European Association For Osseointegration, 20th Meeting; October 2012; Copenhagen, Denmark.
15. Lazzara R.† Dental implant system design and the potential impact on long-term aesthetics: A review of the T3 Tapered Implant. ART1193EU Biomet 3i White Paper. Biomet 3i, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA.
20. Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: A new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Perio Rest Dent. 2006;26:9-17.
† Dr. Block, Dr. Goené, Dr. Grunder, Dr. Lazzara, Dr. Makigusa, Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Méndez, Dr. Meyenberg, Dr. Nevins, Dr. Östman, Dr. Rodríguez, Dr. Segalá, Dr. Scutellá, Dr. Tarnow, Dr. Testori and Dr. Vela have financial relationships with Biomet 3i, LLC resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
All trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates, unless otherwise indicated. All references contained herein to Zimmer Biomet Dental refer to the Zimmer Biomet Dental Division. Due to regulatory requirements, Zimmer Biomet’s dental division will continue to manufacture products under Zimmer Dental Inc. and Biomet 3i, LLC respectively until further notice. T3 Implant is manufactured and distributed by Biomet 3i, LLC. Products may not be
available or registered in every country/region. Please contact your Zimmer Biomet Representative for product availability and additional information. ZB0001 REV A 08/16 ©2016 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.