LOCATOR Attachments are available for the Tapered Screw-Vent Dental Implant System. The Locator Overdenture Attachment is the ideal solution for overdenture restorations.
• Low Profile. A low vertical height makes the Locator Overdenture Attachment an effective option for treatment of a wider range of patients
• Easy for Patients. Self-locating attachment gives patients the ability to easily position and place their overdentures
• Predictable. Dual-retention and tremendous durability ensure longlasting stability and performance1
• Versatile. A variety of options for retention and angulation correction lets you tailor the case to fit the needs of the patient
To select the proper abutment, measure the tissue from the top of the implant to the top of the soft tissue. Take measurements buccal, lingual, mesial and distal and use the tallest measurement. Select the abutment cuff height which matches the tallest tissue measurement. Round up to the next cuff height if necessary. The abutment will protrude 1.5 mm above the tissue in order to allow engagement of the metal housing.
Download PDF file below
ZBINST0029 - Locator® Overdenture Attachment Processing Technique
1. Data on file with Zest Anchors, LLC
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Please note that not all products are available and registered in every country/region. Please check with a Zimmer Biomet Dental representative for product availability and additional information. Zimmer Dental products and Biomet 3i products may not be cross-compatible. Please refer to individual product labeling for compatibility information.
RESTOR-432 TSV Catalog 23-40 4860 2015_R8.indd 23