The Locator Overdenture Attachment is the ideal solution for overdenture restorations.
• Low Profile. A low vertical height makes the Locator Overdenture Attachment an effective option for treatment of a wider range of patients
• Easy for Patients. Self-locating attachment gives patients the ability to easily position and place their overdentures
• Predictable. Dual-retention and tremendous durability ensure longlasting stability and performance1
• Versatile. A variety of options for retention and angulation correction lets you tailor the case to fit the needs of the patient
The 3.1 mmD Eztetic Implant offers a narrow, powerful solution for demanding anterior spaces. This innovative implant is designed to provide initial stability1, allowing immediate restorations when clinically appropriate. The conical, Double Friction-Fit™ Connection with platform switch, combined with narrow platform (NP) prosthetics, are designed for crestal bone maintenance2 and good aesthetics by accommodating maximum soft-tissue volume.
Download PDF file below
Locator products are manufactured by Zest Anchors, Inc and distributed by Zimmer Dental Inc. Locator is a registered trademark of Zest Anchors, Inc.
1. Data on file.
2. Chu C-M, Huang H-L, Hsu J-T, Fuh L-J. Influences of internal tapered abutment designs on bone stresses around a dental implant: three-dimensional finite element method with statistical evaluation. J Periodontol 2012;83:111-118.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZBINST1639 REV B 04/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.