Download PDF file below
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZB1021 - RegenerOss® Xenografts Clinical Case Studies
1. Data on file with Collagen Matrix, Inc.
2. Klenke FM1, Liu Y, Yuan H, Hunziker EB, Siebenrock KA, Hofstetter W.2009. Impact of pore size on the vascularization and osseointegration of ceramic bone substitutes in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res A 85(3):777-86.
3. Spense G., Patel N., Brooks R., Rushton N. 2009. Carbonate Substituted Hydroxyapatite: Resorption by Osteoclasts Modifies the Osteoblastic Response. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A.
4. Ellies LG, Carter JM, Natiella JR, Featherstone JDB, Nelson DGA. 1988. Quantitative Analysis of Early In Vivo Tissue Response to Synthetic Apatite Implants. J Biomed Mater Res 22:137-148.
5. Landi E., Celotti G., Logroscino G., Tampieri A. 2003. Carbonated Hydroxyapatite as Bone Substitute. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 23: 2931-2937.
6. Deligianni DD, Katsala ND, Koutsoukos PG, Missirlis YF, Effect of Surface Roughness of Hydroxyapatite on Human Bone Marrow Cell Adhesion, Proliferation, Differentiation and Detachment Strength.
Elsevier Biomaterials 22 (2001) 87-96.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. (CMI). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0392 REV A 10/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.