1. Documented Successful Bone Regeneration
• Documented graft and implant success rates make it a viable alternative to autogenous block grafting.10-11
• Cortico-Cancellous structure retains the remodeling capabilities of cancellous bone with the strength advantages of cortical bone needed for dimensional ridge augmentation.12
• Saves time, helps to reduce pain, and can shorten the patient’s rehabilitation period by eliminating the need to harvest an autogenous graft.10
3. Tutoplast Process
• Sterilized and preserved using the proprietary Tutoplast process, Puros Block Allograft offers a high-quality option for successful bone regeneration.10
• Retains osteoconductive properties due to the preservation of the natural bone matrix collagen and mineral composition, trabecular pattern, original porosity.13
ZB0461 - EMEA
Download PDF file below
ZB0487 - EMEA
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZBINST0020 - EMEA
10. Schlee M, Dehner J-F, Baukloh K, Happe A, Seitz O, Sader R. Esthetic outcome of implant-based reconstructions in augmented bone: comparison of autologous and allogeneic bone block grafting with the pink esthetic score (PES). Head & Face Medicine (2014) 10:21.
11. Laino L, Iezzi G, Piattelli A, Lo Muzio L, Cicciu M. Vertical ridge augmentation of the atrophic posterior mandible with sandwich technique: bone block from the chin area versus corticocancellous bone block allograft--clinical and histological prospective randomized controlled study. Biomed Res Int (2014) 2014:982104.
12. Checchi V, Felice P. The Inlay Technique With an Allograft Block Used for the Rehabilitation of an Atrophic Posterior Mandible: A Case Report. Clinical Advances in Periodontics (2015) 5:68-74.
13. Data on file RTI.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Puros products are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a U.S. Registered trademark owned by Tutogen Medical GmbH. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0461 REV A 12/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.