Changing The Concept Of Block Grafting
1. Documented Successful Bone Regeneration
3. Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process
Download PDF file below
ZB0014 - Puros Block Data Sheet
ZB0461 - EMEA
ZB0487 - EMEA
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZBINST0020 - EMEA
1. Keith JD Jr, Petrungaro P, Leonetti JA, Elwell CW, Zeren KJ, Caputo C et al. Clinical and histologic evaluation of a mineralized block allograft: results from the developmental period (2001-2004). Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2006;26:321-327.
2. Leonetti JA, Koup R. Localized maxillary ridge augmentation with a block allograft for dental implant placement: case reports. Implant Dent. 2003;12:217-226.
3. Keith JD Jr., Salama MA. Ridge preservation and augmentation using regenerative materials to enhance implant predictability and esthetics. Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2007;28:614-623.
4. Schwartz-Arad D, Levin L, Sigal L. Surgical success of intraoral autogenous block onlay bone grafting for alveolar ridge augmentation. Implant Dent. 2005 14:131-138.
5. Levin L, Nitzan D, Schwartz-Arad D. Success of dental implants placed in intraoral block bone grafts. J Periodontol. 2007;78:18-21.
6. von Arx T, Buser D. Horizontal ridge augmentation using autogenous block grafts and the guided bone regeneration technique with collagen membranes: a clinical study with 42 patients. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2006;17:359-366.
7. Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros products are manufactured by Tutogen Medical GmbH. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet. ZB0014 REV A 11/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet, All rights reserved.