Simple procedures and optimal esthetics.
Zimmer Dental offers a full range of easy to use components to meet all your restorative needs. The high-strength Spline Implant interface allows the implant and the abutment to form a precise “lock,” reducing joint failure.
Choosing a Diameter and Flare Use this diagram and chart as a guide in determining implant diameter and flare options for the tooth or teeth being restored.
• Spline connection has been proven stronger than external hex designs.1-3
• Interdigitating projections & slots provide exceptionally precise fit.
• Enhanced sense of engagement.
• Solves rotational problems and reduces micromovement. 4-6
ZBINST0052 - Spline Implant System Product Catalog
Download PDF file below
ZBINST0055 - Spline® Implant System Prosthetic Manual
1. ASTM Specification B348
2. Data on file
3. Carlsson, et al, JOMI, Vol. 3, number 1, pp. 21-24, 1998
4. Results from animal studies cannot be directly correlated to results in humans; 5 Binon, PP Int, J Prosthodont 1995; 8; 162-178
6. Master J. Holloway J. Rotational Resistance and Preload of Hex and Spline Implants. Data presented at the 1996 Academy of Osseointegration Meeting, March 1, 1996
©2006 Zimmer Dental Inc. All rights reserved. 4764, Rev. 5/06. Locator is a registered trademark of Zest Anchors Inc