- 1-2. Burgess AV, Story BJ, La D, Wagner WR, and LeGeros JP. Highly crystalline MP-1® hydroxylapatite coating Part I: In vitro characterization and comparison to other plasma-sprayed hydroxylapatite coatings. Clin Oral Impl Res. 1999: 10: 245-256.
- Pikos MA, Cannizzaro G, Korompilas L, Turrillas EA, El Askary AES, Rao W, Carusi G, Lauverjat YMP. International retrospective multicenter study of 8130 HA-coated cylinder implants: 5-year survival data. International Magazine of Oral Implantology. 2002:3(1):6-15.
A Proven Stronger Connection
The Spline Implant System with external hex connection offers increased strength, reduced micromovement and improved tactile sense of component engagement.
- Spline Dental Implant System proven to be stronger than external hex designs1
- Interdigitating projections and slots provide exceptionally precise fit1
- Enhanced sense of engagement2
- Solves rotational problems2
- Reduces micro-movement2
MP-1 HA Coating
Zimmer Biomet Dental’s proprietary MP-1 HA process provides for greater coating stability.
- The MP-1 HA process increases the average crystalline content of the HA from 77% to > 90%, contributing to greater coating stability than lower crystalline HA coatings.1
- In one clinical study, the cumulative 5- year survival rate was 99.3% for almost 4,000 Spline Implants with MP-1 HA coating3. Results may vary.
Spline Features & Benefits
- Interdigitating projections and slots allow the Spline Implant and the abutment to form an exceptionally precise “lock”, reducing joint failure.
- The Spline Twist Implant’s self-tapping spiral flutes reduce surgical time and direct bone chips up and away from the cutting edge.
- The Snap Delivery System allows the implant to be carried directly to the patient’s mouth for simple, convenient and sterile insertion.
The Spline Implant System
The Spline Implant System with external hex connection offers increased strenght, reduced micromovement and improved tactile sense of component engagements.
Spline Twist Implants with MTX Surface
Microtextured titanium alloy, self-tapping and threaded. Sold with one titanium healing screw and driver mount.
Spline Twist Implants with MP-1 HA Surface
Hydroxylapatite-coated, self-tapping and threaded. Sold with one titanium healing screw and driver mount.
Spline Reliance Cylinder Implants with MP-1 HA Surface
Hydroxylapatite-coated. Sold with one titanium alloy healing screw.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.