Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
With GemLock Technology for the Certain® Connection
- Secure Fit - Touchless delivery tools offer a secure, reliable fit
- Consistent Performance - Durable synthetic rubies improve driver tip longevity and ensure delivery tools remain consistent over multiple uses
- Superior Control - GemLock Technology engages components internally for precise handling
Internally engaging driver tips that attach to surgical handpieces in order to pick up and carry implants, healing abutments, and cover screws with the Certain Connection
- No drop delivery from package to patient increases efficiency, decreases chair time, and minimizes the potential for contamination of the implant
- Spring-loaded synthetic ruby bearings seamlessly and repeatedly secure the implant to the delivery tool
- Synthetic rubies have extreme abrasion resistance and low breakaway friction resulting in expanded longevity and performance of your driver tips
- Superior delivery with dynamic tactile response and touchless transfer during implant surgery for a simpler, more controlled experience
- Engages components internally for increased precision, making them ideal for use in tight interdental spaces
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet. ZBINST0023 REV A 04/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!