Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Dynamic Torque Feedback
- Accuracy - Indicates forward and reverse insertion torque levels for implant insertion from 50 to 90 Ncm.
- Simplicity - Disassembles and reassembles easily for cleaning, sterilization and use. No lubrication or calibration needed.
- Versatility - Two distinct wrench designs are now available to enable placement of additional Zimmer Biomet Implants with a High Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench.
Two Ratchet Wrenches
The two ratchet wrenches are visually distinct to differentiate and facilitate accurate selection for the implant being placed.
- H-TIRW is utilized with T3® and Osseotite® Implants and features a black head and insert. Insertion torque during placement of these implants with the H-TIRW is not to exceed 90 Ncm.
- ZTIRW is compatible with placement of Trabecular Metal™, TSV®, Eztetic®, and Tapered SwissPlus® Implants, and all three of the tool components are silver in color.
Manuals & Guidelines
ZBINST0007 REV D 02/20
ZBINST0007 CAN REV C 07/19
ZBINST0007CAN_FR RÉV. C 07/19
ZBINSTSM REV B 12/19
ZBINSTSM-FR REV B 12/19
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet. ZBINST0023 REV A 04/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!