- Data on file.
- 2. Trisi P, Marcato C, Todisco M. Bone-to-implant apposition with machined and MTX microtextured implant surfaces in human sinus grafts. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2003;23(5):427-437.
- 3. Todisco M, Trisi P. Histomorphometric evaluation of six dental implant surfaces after early loading in augmented human sinuses. J Oral Implantol. 2006;32(4):153-166.
- 4. Shin SY, Han DH. Influence of a microgrooved collar design on soft and hard tissue healing of immediate implantation in fresh extraction sites in dogs. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2010;21:804-814.
Beauty Now And Beyond
At Zimmer Biomet Dental, we take pride in developing high quality products that are based on the voice of customer and clinical research findings. The stability, strength and precision of the implant-abutment connection are the significant factors in achieving clinical success, particularly in the anterior zone.
- The 3.1 mmD Eztetic Implant is a strong1, aesthetic solution for narrow anterior sites.
- By combining an innovative implant design, Conical, Double Friction-Fit™ Connection and surgical protocol, the 3.1 mmD Eztetic Implant can deliver beautiful smiles that last.
Three Principles In One Connection
For the first time, a conical, Double Friction-Fit Connection and platform switch have been combined to create a state-of-the-art connection.
- Platform Switch
- Conical, Double Friction-Fit Connection
- 3.0 mm Deep Connection
Features & Benefits
- Primary Stability1 For Immediate Aesthetics
Tapered implant geometry combined with dedicated soft and dense bone surgical protocols are designed for high primary stability in all types of bone1
- MTX Surface For Increased Bone Apposition
The MTX Microtextured Surface has been documented to achieve high levels of bone-to-implant contact and successful clinical results under conditions of immediate loading2, 3
- Strength1 For Long-Lasting Aesthetics
Implant with a conical, Double Friction-Fit Connection designed for exceptional strength, reduced micromovement and microleakage
ZBINST0007 REV D 02/20
ZBINST0007 CAN REV C 07/19
ZBINST0007FR RÉV. C 07/19
ZBINST0028 REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028CAN_FR REV A 01/19
ZB0105 REV D 03/21
ZB0105CAN_FR RÉV A 08/17
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0004 REV C 12/19
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.