Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
- For retaining overdentures or partial dentures when resilience and facilitated oral hygiene are desired
- Not for use when implants are convergent or divergent by greater than 11°, or when implants are less than 6.5 mm apart (center to center), or when there is less than 7 mm of inter-occlusal space coronal to the implant
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
- Ball abutment has a coronal diameter of 4.5 mmD while the ball components is 2.5 mm
- The vertical height of the Cap Attachment (CA) above the coronal aspect of the Ball Abutment Collar is 4.28 mm and its diameter is 5.0 mm
- Platform Sizes: 3.5 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.7 mm
- Cuff Heights: 2.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 6.0 mm
ZBINST0008 REV A 03/18
ZBINST0008ES REV B 02/20
ZBINST0008IT REV B 02/20
ZBINST0008 REV A 03/18
Manuals & Guidelines
ZBINST0028 REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028ES REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028IT REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028PT REV C 01/20
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Locator Attachments are manufactured by Zest Anchors, LLC. Locator and Locator R-Tx are registered trademarks of Zest IP Holdings, LLC. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZBINST0008 REV B 02/20
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.