Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Accurately Assess Torque
The Solution Designed To Provide Clinicians With Consistent Low Torque Assessment
- The Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench (L-TIRW) is a unique low torque ratchet wrench designed for restorative dentistry.
- The Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench is sleek and easy to use, providing clinicians with an option they may not have had before: an inexpensive instrument that provides accurate low torque assessment when placing restorative components.
- The Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench (L-TIRW) indicates forward and reverse torque of up to 35 Ncm without the need for additional components.
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Features & Benefits
The Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench (L-TIRW) doubles as a conventional ratchet wrench to place restorative components and as a torque indicator to provide a visual assessment of torque.
- Easy To Separate And Assemble
Consisting of only two parts, the Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench (L-TIRW) is easy to prepare for sterilization and reassemble for use.
- Lubrication And Recalibration-Free
The Low Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench (L-TIRW) does not require lubrication or recalibration. Calibration is confirmed by verifying that the torque indicating arrow is positioned at the first scale mark (0 Ncm).
Click Here to find Instructions Of Use (IFU)
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZBINST1108 REV A 09/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!