- 1. Zitzmann NU, Berglundh T. Definition and prevalence of peri-implant diseases. J Clin Perio. 2008;35:286–291.
- 2. Lazzara RJ†, Porter SS†. Platform Switching: A new concept in implant dentistry for controlling post restorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2006;26:9-17.
- 3. Fransson C, Lekholm U, Jemt T, Berglundh T. Prevalence of subjects with progressive bone loss at implants. Clinical Oral Implants Research. 2005;16:440–446.
- 4. Suttin Z††, Towse R††. Effect of abutment screw design on implant system seal performance. Presented at the European Association for Osseointegration, 20th Annual Scientific Meeting; October 2012; Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 5. Byrne D, Jacobs S, O’Connell B, Houston F, Claffey N. Preloads generated with repeated tightening in three types of screws used in dental implant assemblies. J. Prosthodont. 2006 May–Jun;15(3):164-171.
- † These clinicians have or had financial relationships with Zimmer Biomet Dental resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
- †† These authors conducted their research while employed at Biomet 3i, LLC.
- * Bench test results do not always necessarily reflect human clinical experience.
Natural Aesthetic Results
Implant restorations are a significant investment and your patients have high aesthetic expectations. The grayish hue through thin gingival tissues common with the use of titanium (silver metallic) abutments can compromise those expectations. The solution is the GingiHue Abutment.
- Designed To Deliver Aesthetics With Ease Of Use
- Use Familiar Crown And Bridge Techniques
- Closely Mimic Conventional Therapy
Implant-Abutment Seal Strength with the Gold-Tite Screw
- Peri-implant Mucositis - The prevalence of peri-mucositis has been reported as high as 80% of all dental patients.1
- Peri-implantitis - The prevalence of implants experiencing peri-implantitis has been reported in excess of 12%.2,3
- Crestal Bone Loss - Average implant crestal bone remodeling can exceed 1.5 mm following the first year of function, leading to compromised aesthetics.3
Features & Benefits
- In areas of even soft-tissue margins, the GingiHue Abutment may only require minor adjustments for interocclusal clearance
- In areas of variable soft-tissue height, the GingiHue Abutment may be prepared to follow gingival contours to maximize aesthetic outcomes and peri-implant soft-tissue health
- Direct chairside techniques may be used to restore implants, eliminating additional components and reducing laboratory fees
- Indirect techniques may be used to prepare a GingiHue Abutment to resemble a custom abutment, reducing chairtime for the restorative clinician
Designed To Deliver Optimal Aesthetics With Ease Of Use
Manuals & Guidelines
ZBINSTRMIN_EN REV A 03/21
ZBINSTRMDE REV A 02/21
ZBINSTRMES REV A 02/21
ZBINSTRMIN_EN REV A 03/21
ZBINSTRMNL REV A 02/21
ZBINSTRMPT REV A 02/21
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0208 REV A 12/17 | ZB0005 REV B 12/19
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.