Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Implant & Abutment Impressions Level impressions
- The Impression Copings also “click” when properly seated. These copings have a different finger design that engages 2 mm internally into the implant, as compared to the abutment’s design that engages 4 mm deep into the implant.
- This shorter engagement into the implant is important because it allows off-axis draw for implant impressions that are divergent.
Features & Benefits
- Select the proper Pick-Up or Twist Lock Impression Coping by matching the EP Diameter of the healing abutment and the color of the implant platform.
- Remove the healing abutment from the implant using a .048” Large Hex Driver (PHD02N or PHD03N)
- To help prevent accidental swallowing, thread floss through the spinner on the driver.
Pick-Up and Twist Lock™ Transfer Copings are available in the Certain Internal Connection design, in three EP® (Emergence Profile) diameters and a straight diameter to match the corresponding Healing Abutment.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZBINST1123 REV A 04/17
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.