- Zaffe D, D’Avenia F. A novel bone scraper for intraoral harvesting: a device for filling small bone defects. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2007;18:525-533.
- Miron RJ, Hedbom E, Saulacic N, Zhang Y, Sculean A, Bosshardt DD, Buser D. Osteogenic potential of autogenous bone grafts harvested with four different surgical techniques. J Dent Res. 2011;90:1428-33.
- Miron RJ, Gruber R, Hedbom E, Saulacic N, Zhang Y, Sculean A, Bosshardt DD ,Buser D. Impact of Bone Harvesting Techniques on Cell Viability and the Release of Growth Factors of Autografts. Clin Impl Dent Rel Res. 2013;15:481-489.
Cortical Bone Collector
- Provides 160° Cutting Area - Effective On Plane, Concave And Convex Bone Surfaces
- Available In Curved And Straight Designs - Versatile, Facilitating Access To Hard-To-Reach Posterior Regions
Features & Benefits
- Large Capacity Chamber - Provides Device Stability And May Be Used As A Container For Composite Grafts
- Lateral Opening System - Provides Device Stability And May Be Used As A Container For Composite Grafts
- Viability - Harvested bone contains viable bone cells and shows high osteogenic potential1, 2
ZB0694 REV A
ZB0694IN REV A (INDIA)
ZB0694FR RÉV A 03/20
ZB0694ES REV A 03/20
ZB0694DE REV A 03/20
ZB0694PT REV A 03/20
ZB0694IT REV A 03/20
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Safescraper is a trademark of C.G.M. S.P.A. Safescraper is manufactured by META Advanced Medical Technology. Contact Zimmer Biomet Dental for references to all claims. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for HCPs only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.