- Data on file with RTI Surgical.
- Each lot of Puros DBM particulate is tested for OI potential using an in vivo athymic rat model.
- Performance data from animal studies may not be representative of performance in humans.
- Refer to implant labeling for specific storage conditions.
The Power Of Puros Allografts
Best in class processing1
- Proprietary Cancelle SP® processing designed to preserve protein activity allowing the DBM to maintain OI potential
- Only DBM with verified OI potential is released to processing
- Low temperature, low dose gamma irradiation preserves the utility of the graft
- 2-year shelf-life
Features & Benefits
- Osteoinductive potential preserved1 - Preservation of protein activity maintains osteoinductivity (OI) potential2,3
- Trusted Source1 - Safety you expect from the Puros Brand. Single donor source. Terminally sterilized to SAL 10-6
- Convenient Handling - Quick hydration. Room temperature storage4.
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Cancelle SP is a U.S. registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Puros Allografts are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.