- Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Refer to product label for specific storage parameters.
Puros Ci is a unique combination of cancellous, cortical and demineralized cortical bone designed for filling bone voids.
- Tutoplast Process1 - The Tutoplast Process is a proprietary process that preserves biomechanical/biochemical integrity and native tissue structure.
- Cancelle SP Process1 - The Cancelle SP Process is a proprietary process that sterilizes DBM while simultaneously allowing it to maintain its OI potential.
Tutoplast ® Process
The Tutoplast Process is a proprietary process that preserves biomechanical/biochemical integrity and native tissue structure.
Over the past 20 years:
- Approximately 6 million implants have gone through the Tutoplast Process globally
- More than 5.5 million patient procedures have been performed using implants processed through the Tutoplast Process globally
- Zero confirmed incidence of implant-associated infection
Features & Benefits
- Ideal Blend1 - Combination of mineralized and demineralized allograft bone (DBM)
- Best In Class Processing1 - Proprietary Tutoplast processing preserves the native collagen matrix of the mineralized particles
- Trusted Source1 - Safety and reliability you expect from the Puros Brand
- Convenient Handling - Quick hydration. Room temperature storage2
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Cancelle SP is a U.S. registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Puros is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.