- Pietak AM, Reid JW, Stott MJ, Sayer M. Silicon substitution in the calcium phosphate bioceramics. Biomaterials 28 (2008) 4023 - 4032.
- C. Knabe, P. Ducheyne. Chapter 6 - Cellular response to bioactive ceramics, In: Handbook of Bioceramics and their Applications. Ed: Prof. Dr. Tadashi Kokubo, Woodhead Publishing Inc., Cambridge, UK, 2008, p.133-164.
- * Resorption time varies and is dependent on a number of factors, including graft location, size and patient factors.
Synthetic Bone Particles
Engineered For Balanced Resorption
- IngeniOs Silicated ß-TCP contains advanced silicated particles, which provide an ideal surface for bone forming cells to attach and remodel into host bone.
- The next generation silicate is designed for resorption over 4-6 months, in balance with replacement of natural bone.* IngeniOs Silicated ß-TCP works with the biologic drivers in autologous PRP, bone marrow or stem cells.
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
- Designed to enable ingrowth of healthy bone tissue
- Can be used as graft extender or to add radiopacity and provides balanced, natural resorption within 4-6 months to regenerate mineralized bone
- Interlocking granules enhance mechanical stability, and minimize micro movement; The distribution of particle sizes and processing prevents early absorption which can cause an inflammatory response that can compromise bone healing
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental
implant placement in an area where teeth have been lost.
ZB0097 REV B
ZB0097FR RÉV B 01/20
ZB0097DE REV B 01/20
ZB0097IT REV B 01/20
ZB0097ES REV B 01/20
ZB0097PT REV B 01/20
ZB0717 REV A 05/20
ZB0717DE REV A 05/20
ZB0717ES REV A 05/20
ZB0717IT REV A 05/20
ZB0717PT REV A 05/20
ZB0717FR RÉV A 05/20
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0097 REV B 1/20
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.