- Del Castillo RA, Peterson T. Treatment of atrophic maxillae with computed tomography (CT) guided implant surgery. JIRD 2011;3(1):44-50
- 2. Baumgarten HS. CT guided implant treatment: Techniques for successful planning and execution. JIRD 2009;1(1):25-29
Accelerate Implant Treatment
Take the complexity and inaccuracies out of guided surgery and give your patients the option to come for an implant surgery and leave with a functioning provisional restoration. Zimmer Biomet Dental’s Navigator System For Guided Surgery helps make it possible to accelerate patient provisionalization for both full-arch and single-unit cases.1,2
- A key benefit of using the Tapered Navigator System is the option to use the surgical guide to create a preoperative master cast and a fixed provisional restoration in the laboratory prior to the day of implant surgery.
- With the Navigator System’s open architecture, clinicians can utilize its precise instrumentation in combination with the treatment planning software and/or surgical guide manufacturer of their choice.
Navigator Master Tubes
- One of the most important features of the Navigator System is the OEM Master tubes.
- They are developed specifically to provide instrument guidance and depth control, and are held to extremely tight tolerances for system accuracy.
Tapered Navigator Surgical Kit (SGTIKIT)
Guided Surgery Kit for Certain Tapered Implants
Parallel Walled Navigator Surgical Kit (SGKIT)
Guided Surgery Kit for Certain Parallel Walled Implants
For Certain Tapered and Parallel Walled implants
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Features & Benefits
- Angulation for improved restorative outcomes
All instrumentation is diameter specific and designed to work with the exact dimensions of Zimmer Biomet Dental Certain and Prevail® Implants and Navigator Master Tubes to provide accurate control of instrument and implant angulation.
- Hex orientation for immediate provisionalization
Allows the laboratory to pour a preoperative master cast and orient the implant analogs as the implants will be positioned on the day of surgery to support immediate provisionalization.
- Depth control for security when working near vital anatomy
Drills are depth specific with definitive depth stops for precise osteotomy preparation.
- Position for soft-tissue maintenance
Provides accuracy of pre-planning and implant placement for appropriate implant spacing in multiple-unit cases and with neighboring dentition, while supporting the option of minimally invasive (flapless) surgery as well as the delivery of a laboratory-made provisional prosthesis immediately following implant placement.
The IMMEDIACY patients want
The Navigator System offers the instrumentation clinicians need to transform computer-based planning into real-world function.
ZB0386DE REV B 12/19
ZB0386FR RÉV. B 12/19
ZB0386PT REV B 12/19
ZBINST1129 rev a
ZBINST1129FR RÉV A 10/19
ZBINST1129PT REV A 10/19
Manuals & Guidelines
ZBINST1149 REV A
ZBINST1149ES REV A 12/19
ZBINST1149FR RÉV. A 12/19
ZBINST1039 REV A 04/20
ZBINST1082 REV A 07/20
ZBINST1082FR RÉV A 07/20
ZBINST1082PT REV A 07/20
ZBINST1065 REV A 08/20
ZBINST1065DE REV A 10/20
ZBINST1065ES REV A 08/20
ZBINST1065FR RÉV A 08/20
ZBINST1065PT REV A 08/20
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0386 REV B 12/19
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!