Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
- The Zimmer Biomet Dental TSV Implant Digital Lab Analogs are manufactured to OEM specifications for the TSV friction-fit connection
- Custom-designed feature to protect and preserve the integrity of the TSV friction-fit connection during fabrication and prior to placement of the final restoration
Zimmer Biomet Institute
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Features & Benefits
- Precise Representation of TSV Implants - The TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog is designed to be used with CAD/CAM fabricated models to accurately replicate implant placement to create definitive restorations through digital workflow
- Proprietary Design - TSV Implant Lab Analogs accommodate and relieve TSV Abutment friction-fit geometry, preserving the abutment’s integrity
- Accurate Placement - One-position locking design is a proprietary anti-rotation feature that ensures accurate hex timing
ZBINST0008 REV A 03/18
ZBINST0008ES REV B 02/20
ZBINST0008 REV A 03/18
ZBINST0008IT REV B 02/20
Manuals & Guidelines
ZBINST0028 REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028ES REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028PT REV C 01/20
ZBINST0028IT REV C 01/20
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog manufactured by Elos Medtech Pinol A/S. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0452 REV A 12/17
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize that every minute counts when you are running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you always find yourself at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!