- Canullo L, Bignozzi I, Cocchetto R, Cristalli MP, Iannello G. Immediate positioning of a definitive abutment versus repeated abutment replacements in post-extractive implants: 3-year follow-up of a randomized multicenter clinical trial. Eur J Oral Implantol. 2010 Winter;3(4):285-96.
- Rodrıguez X†, Vela X†, Mendez V, Segala M, Calvo-Guirado JL†, Tarnow DP†. The effect of abutment dis/reconnections on peri-implant bone resorption: A radiologic study of platform-switched and non-platform-switched implants placed in animals. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 00, 2011, 1–7.
- Lang NP, Schäzle MA, Löe H. Gingivitis as a risk factor in periodontal disease. J Clin Periodontol 2009; 36 (Suppl. 10): 3–8.
- Schupbach P. The defense architecture of the human peri-implant mucosa: a histological study. J Prosthet Dent. 2007 Jun;97(6 Suppl):S15-25.
- Abrahmsson. 1997 Journal of Clinical Periodontal 1997: 24: 56S-572. The mucosal barrier following abutment dis/reconnection. An experimental study in dogs.
- Hartman G. Initial implant position determines the magnitude of crestal bone remodeling. JOP 2004 Apr; Vol 75, No. 4.
- Hartlev J, et al. Immediate placement and provisionalization of single-tooth implants involving a definitive individual abutment: A clinical and radiographic retrospective study. COIR 2012 Mar; DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0501.2012.02442.
* Compatible with the following systems: 3M™ Lava™ C.O.S., 3M True Definition, Align iTero™, Sirona CEREC Bluecam and Sirona CEREC Omnicam.
† These clinicians have or had financial relationships with Zimmer Biomet Dental resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other