Preservation By Design®
T3 Implant is Designed to Deliver Aesthetic Results Through Tissue Preservation
Contemporary hybrid surface provided by complex multi-surface topography
• Coarse and Fine Micron Surface Features Create an Average Mean Surface Roughness Value of 1.4 μm in the Threaded Portion of the Implant.14
Seal integrity provided by a stable and tight implant/abutment interface
• A stable, tight implant/abutment interface minimizes abutment micromotion and reduces potential microleakage.15
Integrated platform switching - Bone remodeling with integrated platform switching
• Integrated platform switching medializes the implant/abutment junction (IAJ) inward, creating a biologic width between connective tissue and the IAJ, helping to maintain bone levels.20
ART1235NL - T3 ExHex implantaat
ZB0001_DE - T3 Implantat Brochure
ZB0001_FR - T3 Implant Brochure
ZB0002 - T3 Short Implant - Implants & Instrumentation Brochure
ZB0001 - T3® Implant Brochure
ZB0010 - T3 Implant Surface Characterization Comparison
ART1048 - Certain Implant System Ordering Information
INSTSUR - Biomet 3i - Certain & External Connection Surgical and Site Preparation Product Catalog
ART1205EU - Dynamic Loading Fluid Leakage Characterization of Dental Implant Systems
ART1226LA_ES - SUPLEMENTO ESPECIAL: En este número
ART1238S - JIRD - SUPLEMENTO ESPECIAL: En este número
ART1220 - Dental Implant System Design and the Potential Impact on Long Term Aesthetics: A Review of the 3i T3 Tapered Implant
360_EN - EAO Effect of Abutment Screw Design on the Seal Performance of an External Hex Implant System Poster
ART1226 - JIRD® Special Reprint - Mastering Aesthetics In Post Extraction Sites
ART1238 - JIRD® - Supplement Peri-implant disease Implant surface Summaries of Select Scientific Publications
ZB0133 - T3 Short Implants Reference List
ZB0134 - T3 Short Implants Clinical Guidelines
ZB0188 - JIRD T3 Scientific Compendium
INSTSM - Biomet 3i Surgical Manual For Tapered and Parallel Walled Implants
INST974 - Quick Reference Subcrestal Surgical Protocol Certain Internal & External Hex Connection Parallel Walled Implants
INST972 - Subcrestal Tapered Implant Placement Protocol - Certain Internal & External Connection Parallel Walled Implants
INST1253 - T3 Clinical And Technical Insights Quick Reference
ZBINSTMT3S - T3 Short Implant Surgical Manual
ZBINST5000 - T3 Short Implant Quick Reference Surgical Guide
14. Gubbi P††, Towse R††, Quantitative and qualitative characterization of various dental implant surfaces. Poster Presentation P421: European Association For Osseointegration, 20th Meeting; October 2012; Copenhagen, Denmark.
15. Lazzara R.† Dental implant system design and the potential impact on long-term aesthetics: A review of the T3 Tapered Implant. ART1193EU Biomet 3i White Paper. Biomet 3i, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA.
20. Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: A new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Perio Rest Dent. 2006;26:9-17.
† Dr. Block, Dr. Goené, Dr. Grunder, Dr. Lazzara, Dr. Makigusa, Dr. Meltzer, Dr. Méndez, Dr. Meyenberg, Dr. Nevins, Dr. Östman, Dr. Rodríguez, Dr. Segalá, Dr. Scutellá, Dr. Tarnow, Dr. Testori and Dr. Vela have financial relationships with Biomet 3i, LLC resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
All trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates, unless otherwise indicated. All references contained herein to Zimmer Biomet Dental refer to the Zimmer Biomet Dental Division. Due to regulatory requirements, Zimmer Biomet’s dental division will continue to manufacture products under Zimmer Dental Inc. and Biomet 3i, LLC respectively until further notice. T3 Implant is manufactured and distributed by Biomet 3i, LLC. Products may not be available or registered in every country/region. Please contact your Zimmer Biomet Representative for product availability and additional information. ZB0001 REV A 08/16 ©2016 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Be first to know about latest news and exclusive offers SUBSCRIBE